Third hotfix for 0.14 released
This third hotfix for BeamNG.drive version 0.14 fixes some important crashes and more.
- Fixed crash when online features are enabled. Thanks to Rewzu for the help in tracking down the cause of this problem 🙂
- Repository settings “Auto update” disabled by default
- Brought back ‘Hard Parking’ scenario
- Fixed crash when deleting decal roads
- Fixed crash when editing terrain in editor
- Fixed forest editor not deleting objects of a type after all have been deleted
- Fixed automation vehicles not being selectable in quickrace menu
- Fixed Sunburst steering breaking at high speeds and full lock
- Fixed instability of ETK KC6T with Hirochi wheels
- Fixed ‘External’ camera glitches when driving faster than 210mph and then switching camera
- Fixed duplicate cameras when clicking too quickly in Options > Camera ordering buttons
- Fixed ‘Driver’ camera behaving incorrectly on LHD vehicles after having driven a RHD vehicle
An up to date list of known issues can be found in the dedicated Feedback & Bug Reporting Thread here.
Instructions on how to update the game here.
- Fixed Track Builder obstacle placement
- Fixed Track Builder not working in reverse (Time Trials/Light Runner)