Ho ho ho!
We have a small present for you – a special winter event mod that will only run until 7th of January 🙂
If you update your game, the mod will automatically download and activate. As it is a mod, you can activate/deactivate as you like.
It features the “Snowman Hunt” minigame:
Collect all 90 snowmen to unlock the new achievement.
Tip: It helps if you have the “Navigation”-App and sound enabled 🙂
The whole BeamNG team wishes you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
And as usual the changelog follows:
- Fixed Filesystem problems: user files would not overlay mods. Making it difficult to work on mods.
- Fixed engine being disabled if the starter took too long to start
- Fixed exhaust using wrong end nodes upon reset
- Improved vehicle collision reaction forces
- Improved the rigidity of door mirrors on 200BX, Covet, Roamer
- Retuned Stage 3/4 superchargers on Barstow, Burnside, Moonhawk to have more base engine torque and less boost pressure
- Sunburst: Tuned weights to reduce polar inertia for faster steering response
- We found the performance degradation issue with West Coast Usa and are investigating it
Please note that this is a hotfix release to fix issues within 0.11. We are also already working on 0.12 in parallel too 🙂
Instructions on how to update the game here.
Bug reporting/Help Thread here.