First hotfix for 0.12 released
Update v0.12 went pretty well, it’s clear many of you liked the DT40L!
As usual, the community has helped us track down a few issues (thanks!). This patch release addresses as many of them as possible.
- Added “Remove Track” functionality to the track builder
- Added “nodeMove” jbeam parameter that translates a part in absolute coordinates (as opposed to nodeOffset which mirrors about YZ plane)
- Added total number of bus stops to route selection menu
- Improved consistency of JATO icon on SimplePowertrainControl app
- Changed LOD for low quality track builder tracks to be always the same
- Fixed AI freezing the game when colliding
- Fixed AI not being able to cross bridges made out of objects
- Fixed “Extinguish Vehicle” not working
- Fixed Hotlapping App throwing errors when adding checkpoints
- Fixed issue with Light derived classes in Lua interface
- Fixed the City Bus being frozen when choosing freeroam after a bus route
- Fixed the City Bus transmission group, changed name in Jbeam info
- Fixed missing descriptions and prices of the City Bus
- Fixed the City Bus color selection
- Fixed missing texture on T-Series navigation unit
- Fixed the SBR4’s rear suspension collapsing
- Fixed the Semi 10spd auto shifting problems
- Fixed the Hopper’s engine management part being required
- Fixed the Moonhawk engine always having a rev limiter
- Fixed some configurations having power steering installed. Since power steering is a FFB effect only, it is optional to equip.
- Reverted material name change of off road tire
Instructions on how to update the game here.
Bug reporting/Help Thread here.
- Bus stops look out of place on some maps
- Randomly some sounds do not follow slow motion
- Performance UI is missing some graphs
- Waypoint counter doesn’t update in some scenarios
- Optional scenario waypoints can disappear after selecting them and retrying a scenario
- Sometimes vehicle’s props are not visible when using Part Manager