Second Hotfix for 0.11 – Loud and clear
We fixed muffled engine sounds, tire smoke, crashes, the world editor, microstutters, the campaign and a lot of tiny things.
Thanks for the awesome feedback! it helped us a lot fixing the problems.
- Fixed problem with muffled engine sounds – thanks to JulianSauco for the video
- Fixed an issue with tire smoke
- Fixed A Rocky Start campaign: Delivery mission by fixing props not being able to activate triggers
- Fixed editor opening time when lots of mods are installed
- Removed buggy HDR option: always on now
- Fixed physics benchmark – Banana!!
- Fixed beacon not rotating with siren on
- Fixed manual gearbox not resetting broken gears correctly
- Fixed multiseat player tags being visible after disabling multiseat
- Fixed shafts not connecting/disconnecting anymore after reset
- Fixed reverb tails still audible when leaving tunnels
- Fixed Lua garbage collector causing micro-lags
- Fixed Bolide transmission breaking when exhaust fell off
- Fixed Barstow rear suspension unstable with certain wheels
- Fixed ETK-I rear suspension unstable
Instructions on how to update the game here.
Bug reporting/Help Thread here.
- Added option to disable multiseat player tags
- Updated semi performance data
- Added line locks to stock drag configurations
- Strengthened push bars/bull bars (had forgotten to add to 0.11 changelog)
- Tweaked ETK-K handling for better turn-in
- Improved or added intercooler weight to relevant turbo vehicles