Hotfix for version 0.15
We identified and fixed some serious crashes and problems within hours of the release.
Happy holidays from the whole team!
- Replaced old performance graph by new imgui-based performance graph (in scenario mode)
- Audio: Changed loading type of water assets for Italy to improve performance
- scriptAI: Improved user interface and fixed performance problems
An up to date list of known issues can be found in the dedicated Feedback & Bug Reporting Thread here.
Instructions on how to update the game here.
- Fixed crashes when running 32 Bit (x86) version
- Fixed license plate always defaulting back to old text generation
- Fixed old Italian plate breaking text when trying to parse something else than valid plate (Eg: nicknames with numbers)
- Fixed missing bumpers for Autobello 110B version
- Fixed tailgate grill normals issue
- Fixed hydros deforming other parts of the car when their movement is nearby the natural frequency of the other parts. This happened at low FPS and inside a certain movement speed zone
- Fixed wheel force feedback being disabled when scriptAI is recording
- Fixed scriptAI not setting arcade gearbox mode when following a recording
- Fixed scriptAI not preserving initial direction when looping
- Fixed crash on static render manager when shapes don’t have any LOD
- Fixed PointLight shadows
- Fixed crash when opening a replay before having loaded any map first
- Fixed watercooled engine thermals not cooled down by water
- Fixed wrong information showed for the Etk 854tx (A)
- Fixed scenario logic breaking after trying to reset a paused scenario