Hotfix for 0.8
We were quite busy the last days fixing the most important problems for you, happy holidays again!
- Fixed invalid audio provider breaking game
- Fixed Editor camera “Smoothed Rotate” not being as smooth as in previous versions
- Fixed crash when rendering terrain with broken materials/shaders
- Fixed Hypermiling scenario
- Fixed level selector not showing preview icons of levels without an “info.json”
- Removed rewards for now as they are not working yet
- LeGran: fixed automatic shifters animation, fixed shading errors on seats and parts of interior, fixed inaccurate sport speedometer, fixed base model having chrome trim, weakened radiator, stabilized hood, increased drag
- Caravan: fixed propane tanks having the wrong name
- Improved Options layout
- Language support starts. See Options > Languages (Work in progress, might be buggy)
- Added option to disable videos in main menu
- Level selector’s list is now alphabetically sorted
- Improved vehicle selector performance the first time it is used
- Fixed Engine Debug gear display
- Added support for pre-damaged gears in the manual gearbox
- Improved error logging for modder when incorrectly setting up powertrain
- Improved “Engine is off” messages
- Fixed auto starter motor not working correctly in all cases
- Fixed reverse lights staying on with DCTs in P
- Fixed “engineThrottle” and “running” electrics sources
- Fixed extreme forces/vibrations of force feedback during slow motion
- A few of the Logitech G920 users might see a decreased amount of crashes. Please run the 32bit version of BeamNG if you still experience crashes, that could work better (though not guaranteed).
- Removed G27 LED lights support due to bugs in G27 drivers. They will be re-enabled if/when drivers are fixed.
- H-Shifter does not allow access to non supported gearbox modes anymore
Instructions on how to update the game here.
Bug reporting/Help Thread here.
Discuss in our community
- Fixed AI flee not working in levels without roads
- Fixed AI vehicles causing waypoint markers to disappear in scenarios