Minor Update v0.18.2 Released17 December 2019
With today’s minor update we are resolving the issue which caused a crash for some users. We are also deploying a series of fixes for vehicles as well as reworking the wheel and tire selections for the Pickup, Roamer and Van. There is also some really neat camera path tool improvements and bugfixes that will make panning shots for videos a lot easier to set up and record.
- Fixed crash when engine’s blendLayers json file is not valid
- Fixed Material’s detail texture output negative values causing artifacts in the render
Camera Path Tool
- Added syncing to replays
- Added replay controls
- Various bugfixes
- Reduced the default Replay UI app size by removing the disclaimer at the bottom
- Reworked wheel/tire selection for Pickup, Roamer and Van to be more true to contemprary real vehicles.
- Added 16×7 versions of existing D-Alloy and Terra-XT wheels.
- Added DutyPro hubcaps (black and chrome) and trim rings for steel wheels
- Added 245/75R16 and 265/75R16 tires for 16×7 wheels
- Added Gray 4-Slot 16×7 Steel Wheel
- Changed 4-Slot 16×8 Steel Wheel to 16×7
- Pickup/Roamer/Van: Added ultra high performance radiators
- Pickup/Roamer: Adjusted height of medium front leaf springs
- Pickup/Roamer: Fixed mesh breaking on front doors
- Pickup/Roamer: increased driveshaft slider travel
- Pickup: removed long deprecated, outdated dirty skin
- Pickup: added cowl induction hood
- Roamer: Added cowl induction hood
- Roamer: fixed rollcage clipping with dash/pillar
- Roamer: added roamer specific rear leaf springs to correct ride heights on some models
- Van: ‘H15 Vanster Work Package’ configuration reconfigured to ‘H25 Vanster Work Package’.
- ETK I Series: fixed steering travel stops allowing hub inversion
- Van: fixed Nomi 301 steering wheel position
- Adjust grip of large off road tires, 205/55R15 sport tire
- Changed 6 lug 17×9 wheels to spawn with the 33×12.5 all terrain tire by default
- ETK800 and ETK-K base models use new 225/50R17 sport tire
- Fix jbeam alignment on ETK Aero-5 16×8 rear wheel
- Fix engine torque reaction causing awd ETK800 and ETK-K models to pull left on launch
- Fix misaligned mesh on Large Angle Tester
- Tweak spring and damper rates of ETK-I race suspension
- Fixed some roadsigns position and behaviour
- Removed AI roads from mines
- Fixed floating rocks
- Fixed mine portals
East Coast USA
- Fixed missing rivers
- Deleted floating objects under the map (reunited lost pipe with its family)
- Fixed crash during terrain import
- Fixed some scenarios being shown in wrong order when sorting by date in the scenario selection menu.
- Removed supercharger suck sound
- Fixed Bluebuck siren not stopping immediately when switching off
Instructions on how to update the game here.