BeamNG: meet the team
Let me quickly introduce our current team members, so you know who’s who:
- Saskia: She is the organizational mastermind and keeps things nicely ordered and ensures we are not missing meetings and so forth.
- Kamil and Safdar: The support and Quality Assurance guys that put a lot of effort into answering your emails and check the latest builds.
- Mirco and Theo: The UI guys – they are responsible for the new User interface and fix the bugs you are reporting.
- Xiaoyi and Rajinder: Developers working on the growing software ecosystem like the updater, launcher, etc.
- Luis: The Torque3D game engine mastermind. He is constantly trying to increase the speed of T3D, fix bugs and make the game engine next-generation ready.
- DrowsySam: Helps us debugging the physics and maintaining the wiki documentation.
- Estama: Resident physics wizard who solves problems in the physics core
- Gabe: The man behind the brands – he researches, designs and creates all the vehicles in the game
- Sam: The landscaper – he does all the environment work; planning, modeling, planting trees and building roads
- Thomas: describing yourself is always crap, so we will skip that
We are working distributed from all over the world, with some guys working from our HQ in Bremen
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.